Do you have type 2 diabetes?
Consider participating in a clinical research study to improve treatment options for patients like you around the world.
onset®9 is a clinical research study evaluating a new generation of fast-acting/mealtime insulin to see if it can provide improved blood sugar control in adults with type 2 diabetes.
You may qualify if you:
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Have been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes for at least 10 years
- Have been treated with both mealtime insulin and basal insulin for at least 1 year
- Have an HbA1c value between 7.0-10.0%
What are the benefits of being involved in the onset®9 study?
- Comprehensive care, including regular health checks and medical testing
- Access to study medication and blood glucose testing equipment
- You may be compensated for your time and travel
This clinical research study is currently recruiting volunteers. For more information, please contact Clinical Trials at (405) 271-3604 ext. 46896 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The University of Oklahoma is an equal opportunity institution.
IRB #8288 | IRB APPROVAL DATE: 05/03/2018