Kelly West Society
The Kelly West Society honors donors who have been a driving force behind the breakthroughs at Harold Hamm Diabetes Center through substantial gifts and commitments.
The society is named for Dr. Kelly M. West, an esteemed researcher at the University of Oklahoma who is widely regarded internationally as the “father of diabetes epidemiology.” Dr. West’s passion to understand diabetes lives on in the thoughtful and innovative research, patient care, and prevention programs supported by members of the Kelly West Society.
FOUNDERS (Contributions of $1 million and more)
- Cherokee Nation
- Chickasaw Nation
- Children’s Hospital Foundation
- Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma
- Harold Hamm
- Hille Family Charitable Foundation
- Paul H. and Doris Eaton Travis
- The University of Oklahoma
BENEFACTORS (Contributions of $500,000 to $999,999)
- The Anne and Henry Zarrow Foundation
- Continental Resources, Inc.
- Mr. Henry Zarrow
PATRONS (Contributions of $100,000 to $499,999)
- Paul E. and Britani Talley Bowman
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation
- DJH Foundation
- MidFirst Bank
- Presbyterian Health Foundation
- John Schmitz
- William K. Warren Foundation
PARTNERS (Contributions of $50,000 to $99,999)
- Alliance Resource Partners, LP
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Cyclone Drilling, Inc.
- Devon Energy Corporation
- E.L. and Thelma Gaylord Foundation
- JEH Investments
- Linda Johnson
- Mary Gaylord McClean
- Amy and Malone Mitchell 3rd
- Berry and Regina Mullennix
- National American Insurance Company
- Sigma Phi Epsilon Oklahoma Beta Chapter
- Schlumberger Technology Corp.
- WellPro, Inc.
SUPPORTERS (Contributions of $20,000 to $49,999)
- The Anschutz Foundation
- BancFirst/Rainbolt Family
- Louise and Clay Bennett
- Mrs. Henry Freede
- George Kaiser Family Foundation
- Grand Chapter of Oklahoma Order of the Eastern Star
- Gungoll, Jackson, Box & Devoll, P.C.
- Herman and LaDonna Meinders
- Howard Family Charitable Foundation
- Brent LaGere
- Le Norman Operating LLC
- Mathis Brothers Furniture
- John and Darlene McNabb
- Smiths Medical MD, Inc.
- Estate of Nathanial Waters
- Whitten Burrage Law Firm
This list updated March 2014.