Oklahoma City Adult Clinic
Harold Hamm Diabetes Center’s adult clinic offers our widest range of treatment and education opportunities for adults concerned with preventing or controlling diabetes.
- Endocrinology specialist care
- Diabetes education and lifestyle management
- Behavioral health
- Exercise education
- Gestational diabetes education
- Adult clinical trials
- Wavelengths transition program for young adults
- Support groups
- Diabetes prevention & educational outreach
To make an appointment, refill a prescription, contact a provider or refer an adult patient, call (405) 271-1000.
Fax our clinic at (405) 271-1002
For medical records, call (405) 271-9194 or fax (405) 271-9195
HHDC general information: (405) 271-7000