TYPE 2 OPTIONS
Living with type 2 diabetes is difficult enough. Getting by with little or no medical coverage creates challenges beyond what most people can understand.
Type 2 Options is a free, two-hour seminar designed for your needs as an uninsured or underinsured adult. Led by Harold Hamm’s certified diabetes educators and specialists, T2Options offers valuable guidance on topics such as:
- Maintaining safe blood glucose levels
- Making healthy food choices at the store, at home, and on the go
- Integrating diabetes-safe exercise into your daily routine
- Preventing diabetes-related complications, especially in your feet and legs
- Coping with the stress and emotional challenges of diabetes
- Gaining access to free and low-cost supplies and medications
- Understanding diabetes care offerings at public clinics
- Participating in clinical trials as a source for diabetes medical care
Join us Thursday, August 14th at 1:30 p.m. for the next Type 2 Options class. RSVP by calling our Diabetes Life Clinic at (405) 271-3455.
Additional dates for 2014 include October 2. Watch this page for more dates to be added soon. This opportunity is offered at no cost to participants, courtesy of Harold Hamm Diabetes Center.