We can help your family adjust to life with diabetes.
When a child is diagnosed with diabetes, it entails permanent changes in your family’s priorities and routines. Harold Hamm’s pediatric team specializes in family-centered care for children and adolescents.
We apply up-to-the-minute medical knowledge and technology for treatment of type 1, type 2, cystic fibrosis-related, genetic and secondary diabetes, as well as other endocrine disorders. When we treat your child, we include your whole family, because every member plays a role in helping manage your child’s diabetes.
- Board-Certified Pediatric Endocrinology Care
- Diabetes Self-Management Education and Support from Certified Diabetes Educators® specializing in pediatric care and services
- Insulin Pump Training and Management
- Nutrition and Physical Activity Guidance
- Behavioral Health Services
- Clinical Research Opportunities
Harold Hamm Diabetes Center-Children's, Oklahoma City: Location info | Provider Directory | Clinic Webpage | (405) 271-3303
Harold Hamm Diabetes Center-Tulsa: Location info | Services & Providers | HHDC-Tulsa Website | (918) 619-4803